Monday, December 6, 2010

Giorno settantotto


...began around 4 a.m. to catch our flight to ITALY!
We were obsessed with Italy from the moment we stepped off the plane into the sunlight, an old friend we'd been missing in Paris. After settling into our hostel, The Yellow on Via Palermo 44...We made our way into la città eterna!I read about everything about every place to everyone, no matter how annoyed they got.We immediately found the one hundred flavor gelatto shop we'd heard so much about.We found the Pantheon and ate dinner nearby.
Unfortunately, our night pretty much ended there because I got really sick. I sat on these steps for the next two hours with Spencer until I felt like I could walk back to the train station and then to the hostel. My good friends, especially Shae, took care of me the entire night as I was miserable.
Don't worry, tomorrow will be better.

Ci vediamo domani,

b


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home