Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jour quatre-vingt sept

...began our last 24 hours in Paris.
It was also Sutton's birthday, so we had a late lunch on the Champs-Élysées,
And then, at Rox and my request, we all finally got to go on the Ferris Wheel!
We gathered at Madame's for the very last time for delicious cake, and a hilarious secret santa gift exchange.
Then the waterfall of emotions started (with Trish, as usual) but overcame all of us, as we said our tearful goodbyes for the next couple hours.
And then we had to pack. Thank you Shae bear.
Most the day today, I was alone. I wandered through Paris on my own, taking the metro and the bus from place to place, getting lost, while eating a baguette, standing on street corners turning 360 degrees and taking in every sight, smell, and sound of this place I came to call home.
A demain,

b

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Beautiful B.

January 2, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home