Friday, September 24, 2010

Jour Quatorze

...began by getting lost on the way to the Musee Cluny, but ended up to be a very nice art history class enjoying medieval art.
And I was so hungry (like usual) so I ate a whole tomato and baguette while walking home.
A big "gréve" (strike) was going to start on Thursday, the day we were leaving for Normandy, therefore, no RER available that day. So on Wednesday night, all of us who live outside of Paris had to make our way into the city before the strike started at 8 P.M. so we could be ready to go in the morning. This required us to leave around 6 P.M. to take the train in and find an Etap Hotel in some part of town that was really skkketchy.It was a bit intense! But we made it. And really I couldn't complain because I'll do anything for a continental breakfast.
We eventually made it, had to fit 9 girls and 3 boys in four rooms (included some bargaining), watched the magic bullet infomercial in french like 7 times, and ate dinner out of the vending machines, but had so much fun together.

A demain,

b



1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

B, you are such a babe. And it looks like you're having the funnest time in the world--you on top of the Eiffel Tower and the baguette....oh my oh my, I just love it.

September 25, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home